If you're searching for a career where your passion and efforts are appreciated, and where you positively impact the lives of children with special needs, Hacienda HealthCare is where you belong!
Hacienda HealthCare (HHC), through its subsidiaries, Hacienda, Inc., Innovative Home Health and Los Ninos Hospital, Inc., is the leading provider of specialized services for medically fragile and chronically ill infants, children and young adults in Arizona.
We are currently seeking LPNs with pediatric experience to work shifts in one or more of our departments including the: Skilled Nursing Facility, Intermediate Care Facility, Home Health or Group Homes/Medical Group Homes. We are seeking LPNs for our PRN (on-call) Pool, which may lead to a PT or FT position as openings come available. Skills / Requirements
- Our mission is to enrich the lives of individuals with special needs through the provision of high quality care and an individualized treatment approach with an emphasis on empowering clients to reach their maximum potential.
- Our goal is to satisfy in all ways the health care needs of our customers, including patients, their family members, physicians and health care plans, and at all times, exceed expectations for services, quality and value.
- Our focus is on attracting and retaining dedicated, exceptional professionals who believe in our goal and who share our commitment to providing care of the highest quality at all times. We, in turn, will promote their personal and professional growth, provide ample compensation and recognize their achievements and successes.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current State of Arizona Licensed Practical Nurse license
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining AZ DPS Class I Fingerprint Clearance
- Must pass a pre-employment drug-screen and physical exam including being able to meet 50-lb lift requirements
- Must be able to read and comprehend English, as well as communicate effectively in English
- Current CPR certification required; PALS/ACLS certifications preferred
- A minimum of 2 years on the job experience (excluding clinical rotations), pediatric experience preferred
- Experience with: Trachs/Vents, G-Tubes and IVs is highly desirable
Hacienda HealthCare - 12 months ago