Provide Customer with
overview of installation activity, site-specific information and access to appropriate contacts.
problems promptly and appropriately, provide guidance, escalate issues according to
- Provide software service, presales, post-sales or service delivery support.
- Deliver services, including customized services to large enterprise, complex or corporate accounts.
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) with 3-5 years of working experience in related fields or
Degree holder with 2-4 years relevant working experience.
Experience with support of full range of HP products in Customer base.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
corporate policies, products, markets and processes, as well as an understanding of business management principles and practices.
Ability to manage complex Customer problems.
- Thorough knowledge of administrative or technical practices
- Proficient Field Technical Support skill set.
- Knowledge of assigned HP hardware system platforms.
- Familiar with networking and all supported operating system platforms (i.e. HPUX, NT, Linux, etc.)
- Knowledge of high availability system environments.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong Customer relationship building skills
- Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations.
- Project management, analysis, communication, scheduling, controlling, and presentation skills.
- Good teamwork with peers and HP personnel.
- Demonstrate consistent, acceptable performance of all business fundamentals.
- Knowledge of portfolio of services.
- Basic knowledge of change management process and tools available
- Schedule and participate in on-site account support meetings both internal and external
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...