The LVN - Long Term Care provides basic bedside care to long term care patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician, functioning within scope of license.
Education & Experience:
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Completion of an accredited LVN program required.
- Graduate of an accredited practical or vocational nursing program.
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire.
- Licensed as an LVN in the state of Texas or will receive LVN licensure within 90 days of completion from an accredited LVN program required.
How To Apply
To Find your Place, visit www.providencejobswaco.com
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Note: If this job opening falls within the Nursing, Nursing Support, or Frontline Supervisor job families, in order to be considered for this job opening you will be required to complete an online fit assessment and satisfy all other job requirements. Details on completing the assessment will be emailed to you one business day after your completed application has been submitted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion .
A vision of excellence .