1. Current LVN licensure to practice in California.
2. One year medical office experience preferred.
3. One year ER experience preferred.
4. Satisfactory completion of IV Therapy course and state certification. Must be able to clinically practice skills learned in class on a consistent basis.
5. Satisfactory completion of a Pharmacology test with a minimum score of 80%.
6. Healthcare Provider CPR completion card required within 2 months of employment and maintained thereafter.
7. Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate effectively in the English language.
8. Able to understand principles of asepsis and sterilization.
9. Must be able to put into practice Service Excellence skills with our patients, families, and co-workers.
10. Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish preferred.
11. Experience in Psychiatric facility preferred.
The LVN works with all members of the healthcare team to deliver care as assigned. The LVN is under direct supervision of a Registered Nurse and performs direct and indirect patient care.
Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Medical, Dental, Vision and 403B, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, AFLAC Supplemental Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Paid Time Off
Ridgecrest Regional Hospital - 2 years ago