The Technical Support Specialist is the Support Center’s Lab or Mic Technical Support Specialist 2 in training. This position will focus on application training and shadowing with the Senior TSS while working with TSA employees to complete outstanding responsibilities and projects from their former Associate TSA position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing LMS Lab or Mic TSS Development Plan, including application training
- Shadowing Lab or Mic Senior TSS for troubleshooting application issues
- Learn to access all Level II troubleshooting tools and compile investigation summaries
- Offsite orientation at a client site for a period of 1-2 weeks
- Successfully complete a Departmental Checklist, confirmed by Trainer or Team Manager
- Successfully complete an LIS Checklist, confirmed by Trainer or Team Manager
- Successfully builds a sample database Successfully complete a comprehensive, written Lead TSS examination
A certification or degree in any Healthcare (eg. Phlebotomist, Medical Assistant, Paramedic, Lab Assistant, Microbiology) or Information Technology related field is highly desirable. Relevant experience may be substituted for education requirements.
Two years of clinical experience as a Medical Technologist or two years as a Lab/Mic Associate Technical Support Specialist.
- Proficient in the use of a PC
- Proficient in the use of Windows and MS Office
- Knowledge of general hospital laboratory operations
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent teaching and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
Minimal. May travel to sites as requested by management.
SSC Soft Computer offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, flexible spending plans, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a subsidized lunch program and much more!
SCC Soft Computer - 19 months ago
SCC Soft Computer has been a leading laboratory information systems (LIS) vendor since 1979. Over the years, the Company has earned an...