Lab Technician - Nutrition In-Process
Position will be a QC laboratory role that is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Collect, prepare, analyze, and report results for test samples of bulk product, finished product, and raw materials.
• Work towards learning all primary analytical methods and processes, and understand basic operation procedures of all instrumentation utilized in the lab.
• Organize daily work to ensure that routine testing is performed in a timely manor, and that all deadlines are met.
• Maintain current (time of analysis), complete, and legible laboratory records per GMP regulations.
• Communicate issues encountered with work assignments to team and Management as soon as possible.
• Contribute to a collaborative working relationship within lab group, with production, and with other internal customers.
• Complete projects given by management in a timely manner.
• Maintain lab in a clean, organized, and safe state before leaving shift.
• Communicate clearly and ensure paperwork is complete between shifts.
• Work safely with hazardous materials.
• Authorize work and train new employees.
• Flexibility to work in other QC labs as needed.
• Any other task assigned by management.
Candidate should posses a BA or BS in a life science, preferably Chemistry or Biology, or a High School Degree with equivalent laboratory skill and expertise.
Experience in a QA/QC function is preferred.
Experience with laboratory instrumentation and office computer systems is preferred.
The ability to organize and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously is a must. Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team, and communicate in both written and verbal format is a necessity. Position may include work on off-shifts.
26-Mar-2014, 10:56:50 AM