Relocation Assistance Not Available
Exciting opportunity with our Laboratory team!
Utilize your laboratory testing skills! Perform basic laboratory tests and record basic laboratory results. Conduct investigations and develop working knowledge of the job. Read on …
If you have:
* A High School diploma
* A demonstrated ability to perform basic laboratory tests and record results
* 0-1 years of experience
We would like to hear from you!
Join our Product Safety business and make a difference!
- Assists in building and/or adapting setup and test equipment to new situations, as directed. Assists in performing tests using general laboratory equipment. Performs routine care of designated test equipment and work area. Operates computer terminal to extract/input readily available information and to use available software.
- Examines test samples, reads measuring instruments and reviews test data with supervisor and designated Laboratory Assistants. Develops knowledge of applicable test requirements, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints and operational instructions. Work is checked by supervisor.
- Learns to operate designated machines that may include furnaces, ovens, hydraulic equipment, electrical test equipment, temperature measuring devices, tensile testers, analytical balances, meters, hand tools, and special laboratory equipment as required.
- Receives instructions and reports data to section heads, group leaders and personnel in own department. Assists in recording observed or calculated data on appropriate data sheets.
- Integrates continuous improvement concepts and techniques into all aspects of the job.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Underwriters Laboratories - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Products that pass the muster of this company get the UL symbol of approval. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the world's...