Xylem Dewatering Solutions, the leader in portable industrial pumping, offers full-service dewatering capabilities including pump sales, rental and on-site services to transport water and wastewater to customers worldwide. The Company has a reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
Xylem Dewatering Solutions offers challenging and rewarding careers for highly motivated individuals. We are currently seeking top candidates to become part of our team.
Key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Safely load equipment and accessories onto vehicle.
- Safely unload equipment and accessories off of vehicle.
- Safe operation of diesel powered hydraulic lifting equipment; i.e., forklifts, front-end loaders, tow motors, etc.
- Safe operation and monitoring of operation equipment.
- Safely mobilize and demobilize equipment on job sites.
- Complete paper work flow associated with loading/unloading equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Ability to safely operate diesel powered hydraulic lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, front-end loaders and tow motors.
- Experience fusing pipe or working on gas or oil job sites
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Forklift certification preferred
Xylem - 11 months ago