Lyman Lumber Company, the leading Twin Cities residential building materials provider, is hiring 1st & 2nd Shift LABORERS. 1st shift hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 2nd shift hours are 3:30 p.m. to Midnight.
The individuals selected for these opportunities will:
- Assist drivers & load builders with various tasks.
- Stock product.
- Perform yard maintenance.
Applicants MUST have the following skill set:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Great work ethic and attitude.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds.
- Successfully complete a background check and pre-employment physical.
- Pass a drug test.
- Present documentation to prove that you are legally able to work in the United States.
Starting pay for these positions is $10 - $12 per hour with an excellent benefit package, which includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
To be considered for one of these positions, please apply in person between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:00 pm at
Lyman Lumber Company
18900 West 78th Street
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Lyman Lumber & Affiliated Companies - 20 months ago
Our roots can be traced back to 1897 when Albert Lyman started a small lumberyard known as Lyman Lumber in Excelsior, Minnesota. Since then...