Monkey Sports, Inc. – Woodbridge, NJ
Lacrosse – Customer Service/Retail Associate
We are seeking candidates experienced and knowledgeable with Lacrosse. This is a Customer Service Retail Associate position for a specialty sports retailer. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of lacrosse and the sports gear related to the sport (gloves, shafts, heads, etc.) as well as knowledge of stringing. Prior retail and merchandizing experience is preferred.
Must be available to work full-time retail hours (days, nights and weekends) and be flexible to a changing schedule.
• High School Diploma preferred
• Previous Retail/Sales experience
• Knowledge of sporting equipment and/or sports carried by MonkeySports Inc.
• Must have the ability to handle cash sales and accurately count change with the use of a cash register and to follow established cash control procedures
• Must have proven ability to work independently
• Must have effective oral and written communications skills
• Must have ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships and to deal effectively and courteously with other employees, vendors and the public
• Must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays
• Must have ability to read, understand and interpret written materials and oral instructions
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• 401k with Employer Match
• Employee Discounts
MonkeySports, Inc. has been serving athletes around the world since 1999 with an expertise that comes from employing players and goalies who are passionate about the gear, the customer and the game. MonkeySports, Inc. continues to grow as an industry leader with 5 websites and 5 brick-and-mortar stores (Irvine & Santa Ana – California, Woodbridge -New Jersey, Norwood -Massachusetts and Sweden) and boasts a huge selection of gear for ice hockey, roller hockey, goalie, lacrosse, baseball and softball including trusted brands such as Easton, Reebok, Bauer, CCM, Warrior and many more.