Lamons Gasket Company
Lamons - Inside Sales
Lamons is one of the largest gasket and bolt suppliers in the world, committed to quality and local service. The development of strong relationships with end use customers, allows them to work more closely with Lamons Engineering, Purchasing, Reliability and Maintenance personnel at their facility. Lamons branches and local service centers have been equipped with state of the art gasket and fastener fabrication equipment to be able to react quickly and efficiently to any customer demand. The ability to deliver a quality, reputable product locally and provide professional localized service is the key to Lamons success.
Lamons is currently seeking Inside Sales talent in the Houston market. The Inside Sales role will manage the interface of the company and customer base through incoming and outgoing calls in order to aggressively drive sales.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What We Are Looking For
- Works with existing and potential customers to proactively and reactively sell Lamons products and services through consultative selling.
- Coordinates selling and servicing activities with Outside Sales group and peers.
- Participates in major account planning process with Outside Sales group.
- Creates and maintains accurate customer database records by entering customer calls, results and order information.
- Develops long-term repeat customer relationships.
- Quotes established pricing verbally and via email. Pro-actively follows-up on all quotes.
- Develops and maintains current product knowledge. Keeps informed of market, new products or services, applications, regulations, technical information, competition, warranties and product reliability and other general information of interest to the customer.
- Initiates order process through computer, in a timely fashion. Follows-up on as many orders as possible to determine customer satisfaction. Keeps track of follow-up calls and share results with Manager.
- Initiates credit application process and secure tax exemption documentation, working effectively with Lamon’s Accounting department in getting credit checks processed.
- Provides product and delivery information to customers by obtaining necessary information from Shipping, Manufacturing, Engineering or Sales Support employees.
- Initiates resolution of any problems or complaints from customers. Documents complaints and obtains assistance when necessary from departments or employees to help resolve the situation. Responds to customer request concerning product quality, delivery service, and product information with an emphasis on resolving customer’s issues. Involves Manager when necessary.
- Travel may be required for trade shows staffing, training sessions, Sales meetings or customer visits.
- Keeps outside sales group updated as quickly as possible on important activities with Customers they manage.
What We Offer
- 5+ Years of Sales Experience
- Track Record of Sales Success
- Associate Degree Preferred
- Job Stability
- Competitive Compensation Package – Based on Experience
- Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision
Personified - 14 months ago
Lamons is one of the largest gasket and bolt suppliers in the world, committed to quality and local service.
Our major manufacturing faci...