The primary role of this position is to actively participate in Land Administration functions including Lease Records and Lease administration. The person assigned to this position will help grow and participate in organizing the Land Administration function and to ensure compliance with company policies and standards following the construction phase of each project.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Create and maintain a local file system for various types of property records.
- Track and respond, when necessary, to any amendments, changes and due dates associated with all EGPNA land leases.
- Primary contact with all EGPNA lessors for all current and future land leases.
- Attend land owner dinners, and other land owner events at various projects throughout North America.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with land owners throughout the term of the leases.
- Participate on special projects as needed.
If interested please email resume and salary requirement to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Land Coordinator in the subject line
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Ability to work independently
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Superior communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Domestic travel will be required (approximately 10%), occasional international travel
- Physical Activities: Talking, hearing, near acuity, handling and fingering.
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
- This is a sedentary position, involving significant sitting, but can include some standing and walking. May exert up to 10 lbs occasionally, but usually negligible force is necessary.
Enel - 16 months ago