Requisition ID: 70268
- Organization: Civil
- Location: Various US
Note: This position will be located in either Reston, VA or San Francisco, CA.
1. Undertake site and area analysis at local, metropolitan and regional scale leading to identification of opportunities and constraints for development
2. Generate concepts for development
3. Develop plan layouts and supporting diagrams
4. Apply SmartCode and other metrics
5. Prepare presentation graphics
Required Skills / Experience
1. Professional degree in urban planning or landscape architecture
2. 10 years experience (ideally some non-US experience)
3. Expertise in CAD and other computer-assisted design tools
4. Proficient at making presentations and engaging with customers and stakeholders
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).
Bechtel - 7 months ago
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...