Renee Byers, Landscape Architect, P.C. serves residential clients in Westchester/ Fairfied/Litchfield Counties, and the East End of Long Island with complete landscape architectural services and an emphasis on fine design, craftsmanship and horticultural excellence. We frequently collaborate with architects, engineers and skilled craftsmen and our client relationships typically extend many years beyond initial project construction.
The position entails working with the principal of the firm to prepare design development drawings, presentation drawings and contract documents; field work, contractor and client coordination and administrative work will also be included. We are a small office and seek a skilled, adaptable person ready to fill several roles.
The position can be varied to suit a new graduate to entry level to a candidate with several years of experience. The key is an understanding of our work and our unusually hands-on approach in the field. Position is full time or 3/4 time.
Please submit the following:
Please visit www.reneebyers.com for additional firm information.
- Cover Letter (overview of education and prior work, professional goals, salary range requirements)
- Resume and Portfolio
- Writing Sample
- No phone calls please; we are sorry that a very busy workload allows us only to respond to candidates we wish to interview, but thank you in advance for your interest
Required skills for this position:
- Outstanding presentation skills; hand drawing skills a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop and AutoCAD and/or MicroStation (require willingness to train to work with MicroStation...If you already are proficient in it...a HUGE plus)
- Excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to organize multiple projects, deadlines and tasks
- Regional candidates favored; own car useful but not required--office on Metro North line, 30 mins from Grand Central
Archinect.com - 2 years ago