Landscape Architect / AutoCAD Drafter
Work with engineering and planning personnel on a variety of both public and private sector jobs involving land use issues, and specializing in the design and subdivision of master planned residential communities.
- AutoCAD Civil drafting to include subdivision plat preparation, etc.
- Prepare, digital graphics, refine layouts for residential subdivisions and planning projects.
- Create design development and graphic exhibits.
- Complete projects and special assignments as requested.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Drafting Technology is required; Bachelor's degree in Planning, Design, or Architectural related studies is strongly preferred
- Strong digital and hand graphic skills
- Intermediate skill-level in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Prior experience producing 3D rendered drawings with Sketch Up is strongly preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work quickly, manage multiple priorities and meet changing deadlines
The Jones & Carter, Inc. (J&C) WebGIS is offered as an educational resource and should not be used to determine the exact location...