Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
Manage and coordinate “end to end” Order Management activities for Large Systems projects
- Serve as the single point of contact and support for Large Systems Project Teams
- Responsible for Large Systems COF order entry
- Collaborate and build strong business relationships with key business partners. Examples include: Field Project teams, Engineering, Project Managers, Order Management, Business Planning, Credit, Systems Integration, etc.
- Proactively identify and resolve obstacles/barriers to order fulfillment
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience supporting Large Systems project implementations
- Manage “post shipment” Project Team requests. Examples include: Change orders, add-ons, etc.
- Identify areas of opportunity to leverage or share “best practices” with the entire Order Management team
- Interact with multiple business groups to reduce order cycle time and reinforce high quality delivery
NOTE: Candidates must be flexible to support month and quarter closes. Overtime will be required
- Advanced knowledge of COF, Clarity, Clarify, PM Lifesaver, Excel to COF upload tool, and MOL required
- Previous experience working with Large Systems Projects and Teams required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills required.
- Demonstrated success in teaming and collaboration
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high stress/fast paced work environment
- Capability to function as an Individual Contributor or Team Player with minimal supervision
- PC Skills are required- Windows, Microsoft Office applications, etc.
- Customer Focused; Detail-orientated individual
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Individual Contributor and Team Player
- Confident individual who is willing to assume responsibility
- Adaptive, flexible, and resourceful
Motorola Solutions - 18 months ago