We are a leading provider of network printing services for mid-sized to Fortune 1000 companies. We provide an innovative and complete solutions to enable companies to reduce costs and hassles associated with managing and supporting large network printer fleets.
We have a current opportunity for a Laser Printer Technician/Customer Service Support in the Beaumont area.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please submit you resume and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Laser printer or digital copier maintenance/operation background is HUGE PLUS.
- Laser printer repair experience
- Lexmark and HP experience preferred
- Maintain a remote warehouse inventory and assess changes in inventory needs
- Manage client's inventory levels at their facilities
- Collect page counts for each client during the monthly billing cycle
- Carry out duty cycle cleaning on printers - as directed
- Responsible for cartridge supplies and spare parts
- Must be a Self Starter/Independent, punctual with good attention to detail, clear driving record, able to pass immediate drug test and criminal background check, be able to lift 50+ pounds
Precision Document Solutions is in the business of providing strategic Managed Print Services and Healthcare eSolutions that optimize usage,...