Sorts, weighs, washes, dries, folds and separates linens as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Distributes clean linen to the hospital via the linen van. Keeps Linen Department clean and organized, including but not limited to, staff lounge, staff restroom, equipment, machines, carts, clean linen processing area and soiled linen processing area. Responsible for a daily report of all linen poundage processed and rejected linens removed from circulation. Responsible for completing daily duty list and submitting to supervisor at the end of the shift.
Schedule: Temporary-Full Time 40 hours/ week
Contact: Gayle Martinez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard