ABM (NYSE: ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With fiscal 2011 revenues of approximately $4.2 billion and nearly 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations. Learn more at www.abm.com .
Under close supervision, performs laundry services, general cleaning & upkeep of assigned area within a specific building. Specific tasks are not guaranteed, therefore, must be flexible in performing assigned duties as outlined below.
1. Perform laundry services for healthcare environment
2. Respond to all requests and calls with a can do attitude
3. Follow up on requests with a sense of urgency
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
1. Must be able to work with other crew members and be able to take direction from Supervisor
2. Must be able to perform all of the above job duties
3. Minimum 2 years laundry experience preferred but not required.
4. Must be able to pass an extensive background check including drug test
Work Environment :
1. Exposure to cleaning solvents and dirty patient rooms.
2. Exposed to blood borne pathogens and communicable diseases normally associated with healthcare.
3. Bending, stooping, standing, pushing and pulling, and reaching on a repetitive basis throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodations.
4. Use of telephones and computers may be required.
1. Reports to the Supervisors, Environmental Services.
2. Does not supervise any other employees.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard