Position Title: LAUNDRY WORKER
Departmental Title: ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Supervisor’s Title: HOUSEKEEPING/LAUNDRY SUPERVISOR
To provide the best quality laundry service through continuous training, to maintain a sufficient supply of linens and clothing to the residents
1. A high school graduate or equivalent preferred.
2. Will receive on-the-job training
3. Any equivalent combination of experience and training preferred
1. Perform daily laundry duties as established by the Director of Environmental Services and Supervisor
2. Collect, sort, and weigh soiled laundry, linen, garments and place in proper containers.
3. Rinse laundry/linens and garments when needed.
4. Wash soiled laundry/linens and garments according to established procedures and on proper cycles.
5. Hang and/or fold personal laundry neatly
6. Return residents’ personal laundry to proper room in a timely manner.
7. Dry laundry/linens and garments on proper drying temperatures.
8. Follow all cleaning procedures.
9. Remove from service stained and worn linens.
10. Report any maintenance concerns or unsafe conditions.
11. Stock floors with adequate supply of linen
12. Will assist or work in Housekeeping if department needs exists.
For more than 130 years, the Masonic Villages have been pursuing a vision of excellence to meet the needs of others. With locations in...