Injury litigation is very paper-intensive, so accurately and efficiently managing the large influx of paperwork is essential to efficiently resolving cases for injured clients. Many of the job duties are routine, but the impact of them being done timely and correctly is essential and important to every clients' claim.
Assist with the administrative end of an injury law firm, including ordering medical bills and records, confirming medical treatment with clients, following up on medical records, filing documents at the Courthouse, and other administrative office duties.
- Ordering medical records and bills.
- Ensuring that we received bills and records ordered.
- Confirming medical treatment with clients.
- Filing mail.
- Going to Court to file Court documents.
- Various Administrative office functions.
- Learning to use our database and noting progress in files.
- An excellent ability to work with others and take direction.
- Ability and willingness to follow instruction and business processes.
- Can work independently.
- Good organization.
- Ability to write a basic business letter with good spelling and grammar.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experienced.
- Excellent telephone skills, with a friendly demeanor to set clients at ease on the telephone.
- Bi-lingual Spanish (optional)
- College Graduate (optional)
- Law Student (optional)