Gain valuable Legal experience at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual Insurance has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic law student who is interested in making an immediate and valued contribution. As a Law Clerk you will provide technical support to staff attorneys, perform legal research and assist in drafting and filing legal documents.
- Performs legal research utilizing both written and electronic sources.
- Assists attorneys in brief and opinion writing. Prepares draft memos.
- Gathers and compiles facts and relevant case information. Drafts pleadings and motions.
- Assists attorneys in preparing for depositions and trials.
- Completion of one year of law school.
- Excellent writing skills.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Liberty Mutual - 8 months ago
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and...