LEGAL RESEARCH ANALYST FOR PROCESSING CLASS ACTION/ANTI-TRUST SETTLEMENT CLAIMS
Serves customers by analyzing claims; completing audits; qualifying claim clients for settlement processing.
- Determines eligibility for settlement participation/inclusion.
- Processing all qualifying documentation.
- Coordinating all documentation and processing with Claims Administrators.
- Establishes qualification by studying documentation submitted; assembling additional information from claimant, and others; conducting research investigations of new and in-process claims.
- Resolves claims by approving or denying documentation; calculating settlement benefit due; initiating payment or composing denial letter; guiding resolution of non-routine claims; auditing claims.
- Ensures legal compliance by following guidelines, account contract, and the company's business plan.
- Maintains quality service by following corporate customer service practices and protocols; recommending improvements.
- Prepares claims reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Updates job knowledge for potential claims participation by reading professional publications; and reviewing legal websites for claims.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MS Word & Excel, Skilled knowledge of ACCESS, Mail-Merge, Legal Compliance and Terminology, Reporting Skills, Thoroughness, Settlement Administration, Coordination, Informing Others, Organization, Analyzing Information, Research Skills, Professional Verbal and Written Correspondence.
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...