LEGAL RESEARCH ANALYST FOR PROCESSING CLASS ACTION/ANTI-TRUST SETTLEMENT CLAIMS
Serves customers by analyzing claims; completing audits; qualifying claim clients for settlement processing.
- Determines eligibility for settlement participation/inclusion.
- Processing all qualifying documentation.
- Coordinating all documentation and processing with Claims Administrators.
- Establishes qualification by studying documentation submitted; assembling additional information from claimant, and others; conducting research investigations of new and in-process claims.
- Resolves claims by approving or denying documentation; calculating settlement benefit due; initiating payment or composing denial letter; guiding resolution of non-routine claims; auditing claims.
- Ensures legal compliance by following guidelines, account contract, and the company's business plan.
- Maintains quality service by following corporate customer service practices and protocols; recommending improvements.
- Prepares claims reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Updates job knowledge for potential claims participation by reading professional publications; and reviewing legal websites for claims.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
MS Word & Excel, Skilled knowledge of ACCESS, Mail-Merge, Legal Compliance and Terminology, Reporting Skills, Thoroughness, Settlement Administration, Coordination, Informing Others, Organization, Analyzing Information, Research Skills, Professional Verbal and Written Correspondence.
Monster - 16 months ago
Complete Personnel Solutions LLC. (CPS) is committed to consistent, professional solutions to your staffing needs.
CPS is a locally owned...