RippleSend is an exciting start-up company creating the most innovative education technology application for the K-12 environment. Our flagship new product, the rrripple ePortfolio, is the next generation digital portfolio application looking to revolutionize self-directed learning, authentic learning assessment and lifelong personal development for students and teachers.
We’re currently looking to hire (full-time) A+ level Adobe Flex (Flash Builder 4) programmers interested in being part of our passionate team of educators, designers and developers looking to transform students' lives. We’re an angel/seed backed start-up that is making noise in investor circles and is looking to grow fast!
The right candidate is an exceptional Lead/Senior Flex developer with deep experience (we're pushing Flex hard). Someone who can improve an existing implementation while cleaning up remaining issues. Can you demonstrate a solid understanding of large scale web architectures? Are you a capable lead and a practical implementer?
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Flash Builder 4, ActionScript 3, MXML, Event Processing
- Adobe Acrobat/PDF API's and SDKs.
- Web 2.0 architectures with XML and JSON
- Social Media API integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc...)
- LAMP Stack
- Demonstrated database skills (MySQL, Entity Relationships, SQL Language, Zend Framework, optimized for performance and volume)
- Linux Servers, CentOS, VI
- Adobe Flex (Flash, Flash Builder 4), LAMP, PHP, XML
This is a paid, full-time position opportunity
We're located around the Bay Area, so telecommuting is something we're open to.
JobHost - 2 years ago