- Bachelors Degree and 8 years relevant experience including experince in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience producing, analyzing, implementing and embedding metrics / analytics to drive improvement Experience with Lean Principles and/or Lean Certification)
- Experience / Expertise in continuous improvement, change management, project management
- IT platform management experience (business partner; business ownership of commercial IT platforms; experience defining and pulling through IT business requirements). Direct experience with promotional review and approval IT platforms is ideal (e.g. PROMONET, APRIMO, ZINC)
- Experience working and leading in Pharma commercial environment – specifically, review and approval of promotional and marketing materials
- Working knowledge of / experience with GSK Policy, related SOPs, and the associated external regulatory and legal environment as relates to review and approval of promotional and marketing materials
- People management experience or leadership of
- Demonstrated effectiveness as teacher, coach and champion for development of self and direct reports
- Building Relationships: Savvy with regards to stakeholder mapping and engagement (excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills, ability to influence at all levels)
- Sound judgment and Flexible Thinking to drive toward effective solutions in the face of change, pressure, competing priorities,
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and take appropriate proactive steps to Enable and Drive Change
- Demonstrated ability to implement plans and hold self and team fully accountable for delivering short, medium and long-term goals
- Demonstrated ability to balance prioritization with need for urgent action as appropriate
- Lead a team of direct reports across RTP and Philadelphia sites (4 direct reports) - team interfaces with functions engaged with the review and approval of marketing and promotional materials including SP&O Controls Center of Excellence; US Pharma Compliance; Audit and Assurance, Copy Approval Performance Committee, and Copy Approval Governance Board.
- Partner (as SME) with other Promotion Management departments to establish performance metrics & stakeholder-facing dashboards to drive transparency & results-oriented accountability for each function’s contribution to SP&O Strategic Priorities & EMS True North / Focus Initiatives.
- Develop an infrastructure for embedding reviewer (i.e. Copy Approval reviewer) Capacity Management to ensure there is adequate people resource to support review and approval of projects
- Oversee production, distribution, and analysis of metrics data associated with copy review and approval and establishing / publishing standard Enterprise and Business Unit reports to increase organization understanding of trends and deviations from KPI targets. Team must also be equipped to respond to ad hoc analytics requests to support business improvement efforts (e.g. diagnosis of root cause).
- Business owner of key promotional IT platforms (e.g. PromoNet; Quick Place; FileMaker Pro) with accountability for business continuity, security, support, and training; and enhancement prioritization and business leadership of the anticipated transition to a new IT platform for copy review and approval over the next 12-18 months.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...