You will become part of a new high performance team of creative, talented developers and software engineers in a fast-paced startup environment. Working with Microsoft stack, you will have a lead role in developing our state-of-the-art software platform utilizing C#, ASP.NET and MVC5.
- You will be responsible for architecture, design and development of Microsoft ASP.NET e-commerce systems, and have the opportunity to research, explore and choose the best possible methods and components for the platform.
- You will lead the development efforts of the team and be a mentor to mid and junior level developers.
- You will work in a full Agile environment developing clean, structured, reusable code.
- You will develop new systems from the ground up as well as modify existing customer systems and adding new features.
- You will have an opportunity to work with the implementation of new mobile and AWS cloud functionality.
- We will work hard, solve cool problems, and have fun doing it!
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Experience: 5+ Years of Experience developing robust client server ASP.NET systems
- Experience with Architecture Design (Cloud based design experience with AWS or Azure is a HUGE plus)
- Experience with ASP.NET and MVC
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with MS SQL SERVER (2008 or above)
- Experience with Agile
All positions with Netsolace are permanent, on-site. You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work for a fast-paced tech company that is growing fast. This is a ground floor opportunity that will be interesting and engaging, and you will see tangible results of your efforts!
NetsolaceUS - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard