Mid to Senior Level , Full Time , Customer Service , Call Center , Call Center
arvato digital services llc , Business unit: arvato North America , Valencia , California
o Workload distribution to meet contractual vendor obligation to our client
- Monitors, manages and directs the daily operations of the employees in the Customer Service department.
o Prioritizing current issues in order to bring to management’s attention any issue(s) that may have a negative impact on the business
o Manages assigned projects
o Performs routine audits on individual work performance and compares to set standards, controls and procedures.
- Participates in projects and manages account’s marketing campaigns.
- Identifying training needs and working closely with Supervisor Customer Service, Quality Control and Training personnel
- Identifies Process improvements opportunities that will improve overall productivity of lead tasks and agent tasks
- Handles escalation telephone calls from customers
- Monitors individual employee's demeanor and performance and provides input to Supervisor Customer Service to assist in completing performance reviews.
- Tracks, meets and maintains KPI (key performance indicators) for company’s policies for the call center agents and ACD phone system statistics.
- Coaches, motivates, rewards, counsels and assists with discipline as necessary. Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Ensures uniform understanding and adherence to operational policies, procedures, and company programs.
- Conducts employee meetings/briefings as required.
- Records attendance and monitors labor hours.
- Ensures daily completion of departmental duties in the absence of subordinates.
- Recommends corrective services to adjust customer complaints
- Answers questions about service and program
- Determines and organizes work assignments for group, and delegates those assignments
- Performs activities of workers supervised
- Interacts with other departments to resolve problems that interfere with the group’s productivity
- Communicates with account on daily issues as well as implementation of programs
- Takes projects to support customer service specific programs
- Functions as overflow for all tasks of a Customer Service Representative
- Monitors system performance and initiates actions to correct system problems.
- Coordinates communication and escalations within the company and with other Microsoft programs supports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a high-volume customer service environment
- Proven supervisory experience
For more information, please visit our Web Site:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must possess leadership qualities and ability to interact with customers with above average conduct as well as working with minimal or no supervision
- Required to effectively communicate and work with professionals in other departments which may lead to independent decision making
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional follow through discipline
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Ability to work with complex procedures and program guidelines
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, e-mail and MRP system
- Independent worker, detail oriented, analytical, have ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and motivate employees
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times, make decisions and work with minimal or no supervision
- Familiarity, working knowledge with Microsoft related programs and services.
Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA - 2 years ago
Trends alter consumer behavior, thus also changing the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, we are constantly...