Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting
relationships, other relationships:
Provides technical support and leadership to the staff responsible for operating and developing the Company Energy Control System (ECS), Gas SCADA(Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and supporting ancillary systems for the electric and gas transmission and distribution systems. Reviews, schedules, and coordinates development, maintenance, policies and procedures to ensure systems security, reliability and availability.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
1. Initiate and manage technical projects related to Operation Technology activities, including budget development, project management and cost tracking. These may include initiating and managing projects at other IUSA Control Centers as assigned.
2. Provides guidance and ensures compliance with appropriate regulations and procedures. Participates in the development and may provide training regarding policies and procedure.
3. Direct Electric or Gas SCADA and related system activity including emergency restoration efforts, system enhancements and modifications, and support and training.
4. Maintain back office SQL applications, administration and equipment. Maintain security and networks associated with the back office Microsoft Systems.
5. Maintain communication, Remote Terminal Unit and associated field systems used in control center operations and back-up facilities at various IUSA control centers as assigned. Provide RTU(Remote Terminal Unit) Project Coordination and direct work to maintain project schedules.
6. Provides support and leadership in ECS Data Base, Network, Hardware and Communication development and support areas.
To view more details and apply go to:
JobsInNewYork.com - 10 months ago