As a Lead Sales Application Engineer for Cadence’s Encounter Test product group, you’ll have the opportunity to apply your academic background and project based experience to the challenge of enabling our customers to utilize our key test technologies such as Design-For-Test (DFT) structures, Automatic-Test-Pattern-Generation (ATPG), and Diagnostics. Your challenge will be to make our customers successful in meeting their test cost and quality metrics, using the leading-edge tools in the Encounter Test product family. You will be part of high energy team team with years of industry experience in test, and you’ll have the opportunity to differentiate yourself by bringing your unique skills to the challenge. Our customers consist of many of the leading chip design teams in the industry, and they’ll count on you for your expertise in enabling them to test their critical products in an effective manner.
If you’re looking for a challenging work environment, as part of a fast paced, close-knit, and technologically advanced team, then we’re looking for you.
Other responsibilities of the Application engineering position include:
- Interfacing and working with directly R&D
- Interfacing directly with Marketing, Sales and customers
- Supporting and debugging customer test design methodologies using our products
- Optimizing application notes, training and demos to facilitate product adoption
- Enhancing product usability by both advocating for product changes, and improving product support collateral
- MSEE required 4-6 years of related industry experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)Strong programming and scripting skills
- Strong group presentation skills
- Familiarity with Test fundamentals (DFT, ATPG and Diagnostics concepts)
- Coursework and/or project-based experience dealing with the digital design process
- Experience with Cadence or other EDA
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry with a vision called EDA360. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize silicon chips, system-on-chip devices, and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top
Cadence Design Systems - 12 months ago