Senior level Application Engineer position supporting RTL-to-GDS implementation flows using RTL Compiler Synthesis
- Manage strategic customer evaluations/benchmarks on Cadence’s front-end solutions to establish technology differentiation and assert Cadence competitive advantages. Primary product focus will be Conformal Family of Products and Logic Design Team Solution
- Assist customers with adopting Cadence Front End tools in Synthesis with RTL Compiler (RC), DFT & Scan with Encounter Test (ET) by providing methodology and tool knowledge to IC design process, validated through successful design tapeouts
- Drive best practices and lessons learnt from evaluations/benchmarks and customer interactions back in to product development and Cadence field engineers. Develop an understanding of the customer's needs and also of the competition's technology and sales strategies
- Support regional customers and support major level customer (50% plus support) in the local region
- Perform methodology assessments, improve existing design methodologies, and develop new ones that leverage Cadence technology and services.
- Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company product to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
- Create and conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations to customers
- Develop Front-End and Back-End flow-based solutions for Customers with or without using the representative Technology suites.
Requires Current US Work Authorization
- MSEE required 4-6 years of related industry experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)Strong programming and scripting skills
- Strong group presentation skills
- 6 year minimum in ASIC Design Implementation , Synthesis and DFT. At least 1 year experience working with internal or external customers is a plus
- Strong Exposure to all major Chip Implementation, Design Tools and Verification Tools. Strong understanding of timing closure methodology.
We offer a very aggressive financial compensation program, equity participation, and outstanding benefits and 401k programs. For more information on this and other Cadence opportunities, please contact Don Galloway of our Corporate Staffing Group at 727-868-2530 or email your resume to email@example.com today.
All inquiries and responses are held in strictest confidence.
Principals only, no agency or search referrals will be honored!
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry with a vision called EDA360. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize silicon chips, system-on-chip devices, and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Back to top
Cadence Design Systems - 2 years ago