Location : Eagan, MN
Duration : 6+ months contract
Start Date : June 16, 2014
All work is onsite. No telecommute.
This position will oversee and coordinate the activities of multiple business analysts within multiple projects. The lead must be an expert on the process and best practices for conducting requirements elicitation, scope management and UAT. In addition to performing Sr. Business Analyst activities, a Lead will:
- Coordinate and oversee the work of other BAs as it relates to specific projects.
- Mentor other BA’s in the team.
- Oversee the Business Process Model development efforts
- Report to PMs and/or Pgm’s on project related work and provide status on BA related activities
- Works with the PM/PGM to manage the relationship and expectations of the IT team and the Business Partners
- Works with business leaders, PMs/Pgm
- Acts as a liaison between IT and business units, coordinates, communicates and escalates issues to the PGM/Project Managers.
Basic Entry Requirements:
- Directs all BA activities within a project
- Lead and direct Sr BA’s within specified project
- Analyze, manage, and report BA activities
- Manage cross project requirements and escalated issues within specified program
- Manage program requirement interdependencies
- Communicate appropriately to program lead BA, stakeholders and program managers/project managers
- Request the needed BA’s for a project and get them oriented to work on the project
- Direct completion of project BA objective, such as scope, requirement, analysis and solutions, business process modeling, UAT, and customer training
- Ensure product deliverables’ quality, such as functional specifications, logical and physical data design, solution design and detailed design, UAT test plans, and completed solution
- Resolve issues in a timely manner. When appropriate, escalate problems and issues to program lead BA, program manager /project manager and/or stakeholders and sponsor
- Evaluate requirement risks and assess possible outcomes
- Monitor individual BA performance and provide feedback to program lead BA and/or resource managers and/or program/project mangers
- Direct and delegate BA work effort
- Maintain communication with customer and team members and promote a team environment.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration with eight (8) plus years of IT and/or business experience, or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
• The ideal candidate has the above with three (3) to five (5) years Senior BA expereience and previous airline business experience.
Pointwest Technologies Corp - 30+ days ago