One Hope United is a social service child welfare agency that serves more than 15,000 children and their families in four states. Although there are countless child welfare agencies across the United States, very few organizations are able to offer the diverse array of prevention, intervention, and community-based programs and services available through OHU.
We are seeking a Lead Case Manager to work in our Tampa, FL location. We are offering a competitive salary and a complete benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance; significant paid time off.
Lead Case Managers utilize empowerment approaches to provide services and case plan development with children and families who have been involved in child abuse, neglect and/or abandonment. Must be culturally diverse. This position requires the ideal candidate to meet with families in their homes at various hours of the day including evenings, nights, and weekends in potentially high risk neighborhoods. This position focuses on the prevention of inappropriate out of home placement, strengthening and improving family functioning, and ensuring child safety. Candidates must have reliable transportation and willing to drive daily for work related purposes. Lead Case Managers act as team leader in the absence of the Supervisor.
This position will include some evening, weekend, and on-call work. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
Degree Type/Area: BSW or related degree required. MSW or related degree preferred.
Certification: State of Florida Child Protection certification required
Experience: Three years of related child welfare experience required.
Transportation: Must have or be able to acquire 50/100/50 auto coverage, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
Driving: At least 25%
- Provide in home services to families and children based on identified needs:
- Assess child and family safety and risk
- Develop individualized case plans
- Oversee case responsibilities
- Assist families with identifying and removing barriers that prevent children from remaining or being returned home
- Conduct home visits based on individual family need
- Maintain accurate home visit notes
- Refer families to community resources and provides linkages with necessary treatment providers
- Complete required written documents in a timely manner
- Work with families to ensure permanency for clients
- Complete various outcome reports as required
- Attend court hearings, case reviews, staffings and meetings
- Ensure required documents are in case files
- Ensure unusual incidents reports are completed accurately and promptly
To apply for this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate “Lead Case Manager – Tampa” in the subject line.
- Attend court in supervisor’s absence
- Attend supervisory trainings
- Demonstrate a proficiency in HSN, this includes an ability to run HSN reports and correct HSN errors
- Review and provide feedback to Family Case Managers on Judicial Review’s, Initial Family Assessments, and Case Plans prior to submission to supervisor.
ry 27, 2013
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
One Hope United - 23 months ago