Infosys Public Services is a fully owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited, based and incorporated in the US. We are a new generation business & technology services company focused on delivering clients measurable value with predictability -- we help healthcare & public sector organizations transform business models & processes, innovate on products & services, and optimize operations in their journey to Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise.
IPS is committed to delivering measurable business value and providing clients best-in-class processes, innovative solutions, and, most importantly, excellent people. We are looking for a Oracle DBA with innovation and excellence in their DNA.
Proficient in Oracle 11gR2, Oracle Installations, Database Migrations, Database Upgrades, Database Patches, Database Capacity Planning, RMAN Backups, Performance Tuning in Oracle 11gR2/10g on UNIX and Windows environments.
• Thorough understanding of the Oracle data dictionary and metadata.
• Proficient and familiar with Oracle 11gR2 /10gR2 features and implementation.
• Experience working with large databases ranging up to 4 terabyte.
• Expertise in Oracle RAC 11GR2 commands like srvctl, crsctl, asmcmd for configuring, installing and managing Oracle RAC, Clusterware, ASM
• Experience enforcing security by creating roles, profiles, system and object privileges on various database objects.
• Experience with design and development teams to develop physical and logical data model using ERWIN 7.1 metadata.
• Experience with database refreshes
• Experience with tuning the application, memory, and disk I/O using Oracle and third party utilities and initialization parameters.
• Work with ETL tools; Informatica will be added advantage
• Monitored and optimized the performance of the database and evolved strategy for backup and recovery.
• Expertise in ORACLE Database Administration including planning/implementing RAC (Oracle Real Application Cluster), Data Guard (Disaster Recovery) , Golden Gate, backup /recovery strategies and disaster recovery plans.
• Implemented and configured RAC (Real Application Clusters) on Oracle 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 10.2.0.1, 10.2.0.2.
• Expertise in performance tuning, optimization, capacity planning, stand by database (failover) Backup & recovery using RMAN, Intermedia, Multi Master / snapshot replication, Advanced Queuing, RAID, STATSPACK, AWR (Automatic Workload Repository).
• Experience with migrating and upgrading the databases to higher versions.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The IP UserGroup USA is dedicated Security Technology Forum providing unparalled education on IP within physical security applications....