Infosys Public Services is a fully owned subsidiary of Infosys Limited, based and incorporated in the US. We are a new generation business & technology services company focused on delivering clients measurable value with predictability -- we help healthcare & public sector organizations transform business models & processes, innovate on products & services, and optimize operations in their journey to Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise.
IPS is committed to delivering measurable business value and providing clients best-in-class processes, innovative solutions, and, most importantly, excellent people. We are currently looking for Senior Oracle CRM OD Consultant.
What will you do:
• Support and maintenance of Oracle CRM On Demand application
• Define functional and non-functional requirements – working jointly with IT and business teams and document these for future reference
• Conduct impact analysis
• Design, Development and Testing of change requests
• Deployment of changes to development environment
• Support deployment of changes to other environments e.g. QA, Test, Pre-production, Production.
• Prepare test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and support UAT
• Functional Design
• Work with various levels of management in supporting process and system changes and other business decisions
• Follow SLA guidelines and other defined processes like quality assurance etc.
What we require:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider Three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 10+ years of professional work experience in IT with minimum 5 years in OCoD in
• Application Configuration and Customization
• User Access and Role Management
• Creating data migration templates and loading the data
• Configuring Workflows
• Analytics/Custom Reports creation/modification
• Working with Integration events
• Configuring web services
• Good functional understanding of CRM business processes (Marketing, Sales and Service)
• Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) processes
• Oracle Certification on OCoD will be an added advantage
• Experience in, and willingness to, work with project teams spread across the globe and time zones
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
IPS strictly complies with U.S. employment verification and anti-discrimination laws. An applicant hired by IPS must be able to establish authorization to work in the U.S. IPS does not sponsor individuals for U.S. work visas, though exceptions may be evaluated on a case by case basis, at the sole discretion of the company.
Infosys Public Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Infosys - 13 months ago