Wesley Health Care Center is currently seeking a FT RN Charge Nurse to work the day shift, from 7am-3pm.
The Wesley Community's distinctive continuum of care offers a unique balance of community living and caregiving that ensures quality of life at every stage of life. An integral part of the vibrant and diverse city of Saratoga Springs, New York, our beautiful campus is located on 36 acres and offers Adult Day Services, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Long-Term Care, Outpatient Therapies and Short-Term Rehabilitation.
This position is for a registered professional nurse who is responsible for maintaining approved standards of resident care in the facility on his/her tour of duty.
Duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
Applicants for this position must:
- Participate in the developing, maintaining, and updating of our written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing services department.
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines which govern long term care.
- Meet with residents, and / or family members, as necessary. Report problem areas to the Unit Coordinator or Director of Nursing.
- Assure adequate nursing education; act as a liaison to education department.
The preferred candidate for this position will have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Have a diploma from an accredited School of Nursing
- Be currently registered with the New York State Board of Regents
- Have 2 years of nursing experience in a long-term care facility
- Have head nurse or supervisory experience in long-term or acute care
- Be able to work effectively under pressure
- Be available and willing to work Mon-Fri from 7am-3pm
- Be available and willing to work every 6th weekend
To apply, please go to wesleyhealthjobs.com and apply to job #6823.
Monster - 4 months ago
In 1999, WCS established its Medical Transportation program to transport seniors and others needing to go to the doctor, hospital, or treatm...