Lead Electrical Engineer - Contingent on Award
- Provides expertise to INSCOM and Intelligence Community worldwide sites on the electrical engineering aspects of the installation; modification; operation; and maintenance of facilities, mission systems, support systems, and power generation/distribution/grounding systems.
- Provides guidance for the mitigation of electromagnetic interference from and carried by electrical and power distribution systems.
- Reviews design specifications for facilities and mission and support systems to verify technical correctness and compliance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Prepares designs, specifications, and procedures for the installation, integration, and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems.
- Performs quality assurance of electrical construction at supported sites and ensures proper installation and operation of UPS for ADP and communications equipment.
- Provides engineering input to the preparation of technical publications, including INSCOM regulations and pamphlets.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret (TS) security clearance
- A BSEE degree from an accredited college/university.
- A minimum of 10 years’ diversified engineering experience in the installation, integration, and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems.
- Experience with installation and maintenance of low voltage (480/220) 50/60 Hz single and multiple phase wiring.
- Electrical engineering experience with an electrical contracting or construction management firm.
- Experience in electrical systems / equipment plant operations, maintenance, and repair including campus-type power generation and distribution systems.
- Experience with uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) for ADP and communications equipment.
- Knowledge of and experience in power and grounding principles and techniques, and EMC principles.
- Professional registration desired
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
05/16/2013, 1:42:44 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
AAI flies high, with or without pilots. AAI makes aerospace and defense systems, including unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems for the US...