The lead developer will be responsible for the full stack backend of our integrated web application. This includes backend design and development; implementation of workflows; security; database administration and schemas; and quality assurance.
Great pay, stock options, health benefits and gym membership.
Full-time position and work onsite with a small team.
Work in an environment that fosters creativity and freedom of thought, yet has a clear purpose, defined solutions to a specific set of real world problems, and now working on the best ways to deliver these solutions to customers.
- Three or more years of experience with custom web application development. Developed with a web application framework. Bachelor’s degree or greater.
- Server-side scripting language: Node.js or Python (Django or Flask).
- Knowledgeable about accessibility and security compliance.
- Experience in scaling and managing an application and hosting environment.
- Experience in backend design and development; implementation of workflows; security; database administration and schemas; and quality assurance.
StackOverflow Jobs - 11 months ago