We are seeking an experienced Lead Estimator for our Hawai'i District office located in Honolulu, Hawai'i .
- Lead a team through hard bid, negotiated and/or conceptual projects
- Participate in and/or influences the decision to bid
- Produce a complete and accurate estimate which includes the following: subcontractor solicitation, quantity survey, accurate pricing, MWBE solicitation, and bid day closing
- Develop and maintain subcontractor relationships
- Lead/participate in bid/estimate presentations
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial estimating experience, including projects over $50 million
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study
- Knowledge of a variety of contract arrangements such as: Lump Sum, Guaranteed Maximum Price, Design Build, CM at Risk, Public/Private Partnership
- Knowledge and experience with computerized estimating systems, spreadsheet design and formulas
- Understanding of local market conditions
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.
We offer exceptional benefits including health and dental, 401(k) and section 125 plans, long term disability insurance, life insurance, bonus compensation, equity participation, 3 weeks of vacation and much more!
PCL is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
PCL Constructors Inc. - 17 months ago