About the role
We're currently looking for a motivated engineer to help drive the forward direction of our Web Team. Candidates should expect to be involved in heavy client side interaction. Those with a "can do" attitude, who are driven by research, problem solving and are up for a challenge will do well. This role surrounds continuous improvement of existing features and rollout of new features as we continue to build out our Web product.
Work with the Team to drive the development process and implementation of the front-end solutions
Provide highly creative solutions and guidance for projects.
Desire to push the envelope of web development and explore new technologies
Nice to Have:
- Backend knowledge of Ruby
- Ability to capture and define interaction via wireframes, specification documents, interactive prototypes...
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, Git, Jade templating
- UI Integration Photoshop
- Awareness of new technologies, frameworks and resources
- Cross browser compatibility issues
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Mac OS X, iPad, iPhone...
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 8+s years related experience