Rimini Street Inc., the leading provider of third-party support for enterprise application software, seeks a Lead Generation Representative. Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way!
Rimini Street is seeking aggressive, performance-driven individuals who are able to strategically identify, target and close meetings with prospects via phone and email. Your objective is simple - connect qualified prospects to our sales team. We have invested heavily in the tools, data, and processes you need to be successful, but we need the right individuals who have the experience and drive to succeed.
Our lead generation team is responsible for cold-calling into prospect companies, identifying target roles, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial sales calls between prospects and our sales team. Rimini Street invests heavily in marketing programs and events to drive initial interest and provide many warm opportunities for lead generation follow-up. If you are looking for a value proposition that resonates with a fast-paced, high-tech company and lots of advancement potential, Rimini Street may be the fit for you. Top performers, with the right skills, can earn their way to a senior sales position.
Office Location: West London
• Identify, cold-call, and set appointments with target prospects
• Diligent and organized follow-up with participants in Rimini Street marketing campaigns
• Research target prospects and document in Salesforce.com
• Articulate the Rimini Street value proposition and negotiate initial objections
• Experience of sales and/or lead generation in high-tech, services, or software industries
• Strong cold calling and qualification skills
• Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
• Confident and polished phone prospecting skills within companies of all sizes
• Ability to work in a goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
• Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
• Knowledge of ERP, CRM and IT Service solutions a plus
• Strong process skills and use of Sales Force Automation or contact management tools
• College degree preferred
• Self-motivated and driven
This role includes competitive base compensation and lucrative upside based on performance.
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 550 clients, including 69 of the Fortune 500, have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street Support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and Procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent in annual support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
Accelerating Company Growth
- Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
- Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
- Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
- Pre-IPO company:
- Over 550 signed clients, including 69 Fortune 500 and 15 Global 100
- 11 consecutive record-setting quarters, with revenue exceeding $43M USD in 2012 and nearly 30% YoY growth
- Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
- Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
- Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012
- Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012
- Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Award, 2010.
Rimini Street is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services, offering superior service and 50% cost savings