OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core EIM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for developing and executing demand generation programs and campaigns within the OpenText Fax and Document Distribution group and working closely with marketing and sales teams to maximize marketing activities that boost lead acquisition rates, funnel movement and enhance exposure within regional markets to support the global sales objectives.
- Develop integrated marketing demand generation campaigns – based on global programs designed to drive new lead acquisition, nurture existing prospects and drive quality sales opportunities, international experience a plus
- Focus on programs to penetrate installed-base to drive up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Leverage social networks to enhance demand generation activities
- Influence strategy and tactics for demand marketing programs, including planning the scope of campaigns, developing content, execution and measurement
- Manage time lines and budget associated with marketing projects, ensuring that all activities are on budget and that campaigns are executed on time
- Work directly with sales team members to drive campaigns and programs at all levels to build pipelines and help close business
- Develop program plan documents to train sales that articulate details such as program objectives, target audience, key message, program sequencing, metrics and offer details
- Identify regional event and sponsorship opportunities (tradeshows, seminars, webinars, etc.); drive content production, regional promotion and provide logistical support
- Work with various teams including product marketing and partner marketing to build and maintain a stable of high value offers
- Must be willing to manage specific programs (tactical) while providing strategic insight.
- Develop and maintain detailed monthly and quarterly metrics reports of all lead generation programs, analyzing the key components of each campaign, including leads, conversions, lists, offers, messaging and creative. Track all campaigns and leads via marketing and sales automation tools
- Work with product marketing to develop supporting collateral and web content
- Minimum of 3-5+ years of relevant demand generation marketing experience with an emphasis on driving sales, preferably in fax or enterprise software
- Intermediate to Expert level experience with marketing and sales automation tools (e.g. Eloqua and salesforce.com a plus)
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success in managing and completing projects on-time, at or under budget
- Experience leveraging social media to build campaigns and generate leads
- Ability to manage, prioritize, multi-task and will have thrived in a fast-paced, high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Possess outstanding written and oral communications skills and be equally effective in both formal and informal settings.
- Content development including campaigns and supporting content
- HTML and design experience a plus
- Familiarity with the fax software or enterprise software market
- A team player, effectively interacting with employees at all levels within the company.
- Must be a self-starter and have a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle many different projects simultaneously.
As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world!
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 877-201-7127.
If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
OpenText Corp. - 19 months ago
OpenText is the leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM).
Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational...