MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
The function of the Lead Generation Specialist is to provide qualified leads/appointments to the Sales Team to assist in achieving growth targets. The Lead Generation Specialist provides a high level of assurance that all leads are followed up on within 24 hours and that any lead that is passed to sales has some level of qualification.
- Driving attendance to events and webinars
- Following up on leads from various sources – events, webinars, partners, website, inbound phone calls, etc.
- Ability to articulate the MCPc value proposition and
- Direct dial with specific script to drive appointments on specific technology solutions. By partner, by market, by vertical.
- Determining interest levels and setting appointments with appropriate MCPc resources
- Database building and management
- Lead tracking for key partners
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers
- E-mail correspondence to customers
- minimum three (3) years successful selling or telemarketing experience
- possess an understanding of IT Solutions
- Proven skills selling IT services and solutions
- College degree preferred; or relevant experience
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven, demonstrable technical, selling skills: Probing, listening
- Professional phone image
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working Hours 8:00 am - 6:00pm
MCPc is a leading supplier and integrator of technology products and solutions. We make doing business easier by reducing the complexity...