Business QA Lead. Healthcare mandatory....ICD 10 very helpful. Business Analyst (20%) and QA (80%) - someone that can drive QA processes and has had E2E testing experience.
6+ months in Minnetonka, MN
Title: Lead ICD-10 QA Analyst
10 to 15 years in QA with experience in business process testing, IT application testing, and testing with external vendor (s)
2 or more years experience as a business analyst required
3 or more years experience in the health care industry with health plan industry experience required
Bachelor degree in information management, computer science, or business administration
Experience/knowledge of ICD-10 preferred
Strong communication skills, ability to work effectively with business oriented team members
Assist with test strategy, planning and execution across ICD-10 work streams, with primary focus on business testing
Work with business stakeholders to identify business processes and test scenarios to be tested
Define/validate testing requirements internally and with external vendors
Work with external Vendors to identify what test coverage they plan to provide and what should be unique Medica testing
Work with business teams to develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases
Work with Vendors and stakeholders to ensure required test coverage
Maintain traceability between defined testing needs, Vendor and test cases
Work with business to determine test data needs, data sourcing options and strategy to create, refresh and synchronize
Develop testing estimates
Work closely with business teams to execute testing
Defect tracking and resolution coordination
Risk / issue identification, mitigation and contingency planning
Report test results and outcomes
Key skills Required:
1. QA/BA Hybrid - Minimum of 10 years of combined experience. 60/40% or 70/30% respectively.
2. Must have demonstrated experience managing End to End (E2E) testing in a medium to large scale environment - 2 or more years.
3. Must have experience working with/leading business stakeholders in gathering/documenting business process focused testing requirements (UAT or E2E); e.g. business use cases, test scenarios, etc. - Minimum of 4 years.
4. Healthcare - Minimum of 3 years of experience - UHG or Medica experience is a plus. ICD-9 or ICD-10 is a huge plus.
5. Must have experience leading/driving the QA process for developing test scenarios, test cases and test plans - Doing so in Healthcare is a plus.
6. Must have experience working with 3rd parties, as this role with work with both internal and external business/IT stakeholders.
7. Must be able to work independently with the business.
8. Must be comfortable with ambiguity.
9. Excellent interpersonal skills.
10. Excellent communication skills.
11. Comfortable doing hands on testing during execution phases, if required.
York Solutions LLC - 21 months ago