Immediate contract opportunity for Lead Java/J2EE Developer with Direct Government Client in Brooklyn, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a Lead Java/J2EE Developer in Brooklyn, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Responsible for providing high level systems design; this includes specifying the component packaged and custom applications, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, etc.
- Gather and document, technical and data requirements
- Develop integration and information exchange protocols
- Coding and designing low level design of more complex features
- Communicating risks and issues to project management and agency
- Using best practices for development and ensuring they are used across the project
- Ensuring proper use of current technical resources for completion of project
- Conduct code reviews of the system being developed
- Assist in testing efforts, perform unit testing and fixes during testing phase
- Work with stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products
- Create/document deployment and operational procedures
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE development for large-scale enterprise applications;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in leading development teams
- Must have experience in architecting J2EE applications
- Strong knowledge of data integration technologies and processes;
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker, MQ and JMS;
- Experience with CRM solutions, preferably Siebel CRM;
- Web service development experience; experience with WS-* second generation standards
- Experience with relational databases preferably Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server;
- Solid experience in XML Technologies (XML, XSL, XSD);
- Ability to plan technical architecture and develop documentation;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
- Solid knowledge of testing tools and techniques;
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.
Monster - 9 months ago