We have a new opening for a Lead Java Developer in our Wilmington, Delaware office for an experienced Java developers with strong web services and strong Core Java development skills. The position will work on customized applications and data feeds for new customer projects. It is an excellent team environment, and there is plenty of room for career and skill growth.
Key skill requirements include:
- Experience leading a Java development team of 3 or more individuals
- Senior level Core Java Skills and deep experience with Web services
- Experience working on large, enterprise application development projects
- Experience working on middle-tier Java development
- JDBC experience
- Understanding of continuous integration
Soft skills include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency, self-initiative
- Ability to learn quickly and produce immediately
- Experience working in an environment with minimal processes and light requirements who can perform their own mini JAD sessions to drill through the muck to find the real functional requirements
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience working closely with QA testing teams
Nice to have skills include:
- Experience with data conversions and ETL
- Experience in banking/card processing
We offer salary, overtime pay, relocation assistance, and full benefits which include Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical/dental/vision/life/ST and LT disability, paid vacation/sick/holiday/personal time, tuition reimbursement, 401k and more.
Please contact me for additional information and to apply for this opening. I’d love to tell you more about the work, our team and the project.
Systems Engineering Services
1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE 19801
***We can hire direct W2 employees who are authorized to work in the US, and cannot work with 3 rd parties, agencies, or consulting companies.***