Consumer Engagement (CE) is a strategically important capability within our marketing mix – the only touch point that truly delivers a face-to-face brand experience with our Adult Tobacco Consumers (ATC) and connects with them in their environment. The CE function is accountable for developing programs that educate and excite ATCs on our broad tobacco portfolio – bringing the brands to life across a variety of marketing channels and driving trial of our products.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and passionate individual to join our marketing team. The Lead Manager Consumer Engagement Operations is a critical position that is an integral part of the R.J.Reynolds Consumer Marketing team. This position provides strategic, analytical and executional support as it relates to maximizing the execution of our consumer engagement asset.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
• Proactively plan, forecast and monitor all necessary execution materials (gratis product, coupons, other CE collateral material )
• Provide periodic and on demand analysis and reporting of required execution metrics both internally and to the Agencies
• Assist in the development, management, and oversight of venue product sales for VUSE; provide required analytics for venue product sales
• Conduct frequent reviews for timely assessment of programs & test market activity to bring learning & insights back to Platforms & CE team
• Facilitate, coordinate, and monitor MRM projects and activities
• Manage the development, procurement and production of CE coupon and mobile print needs
• Easily manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Manage audits of outside CE agency Consumer Engagements and use of program materials (coupons and gratis product)
• Comfortably interact with law, tax, security, consumer marketing and trade marketing personnel
• Have an open mind and be able to think creatively
• This position has no direct or indirect reports
Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
Ability to interface with Information Management to get desired results for systems support
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Ability to collaborate with a broad, cross-functional team
Detail oriented, with strong analytical and program management skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Flexible and adaptable to dynamic business priorities
Highly results oriented
Experience interacting with 3rd Party Agencies/Vendors/Suppliers
Experience with RJRT systems (Hyperion, Sharepoint, MRM, etc.)
Experience working with regulated products and/or tobacco marketing regulations strongly preferred.
Strong understanding brand and consumer values and be able to easily relate to a broad, diverse and multicultural consumer base
Understanding of RJRT policies and all legal/regulatory requirements
Excellent leadership and influencing skills
Ability to successfully navigate ambiguity
Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, with the expectation of working as a motivated and cooperative team member.
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
Generous annual bonus program for all employees
401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
Education initiative plans
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...