The selected candidate shall provide PKI Certificate Request Processing and Token Issuance services to WHS and OSD. They shall facilitate the processing of requests for DoD and National Security Systems (NSS) PKI certificates for EITSD-supported components of WHS and OSD by serving as the Lead NIPRNet Registration Authority (RA) and Key Recovery Agent (KRA). This includes:
- Processing requests for revocation of certificates, registering users,
- Maintaining 100% accountability of NIPRNet tokens from time received to receipt by user,
- Supporting the complete life cycle of the SIPRNet token within authorized duties,
- Leading team in complying with RA Certificate of Practice, DOD and WHS directives internal SOPs and supervisor guidance.
- Responding to clients,
- Maintaining customer satisfaction rate at or above 95%.
Ability to lead and manage the team.
Understanding of networks and cybersecurity.
Ability to read, understand, and draft directives.
Expresses a high level of attention to detail in both repetitive and new administrative and network tasks.
Ability to provide clear communication
Provides strong customer focus
Has earned 8570 certification (S+, GSEC, SSCP)
Graduation from DoD RA and KRA courses
High School Diploma or equivalent
Total of 5 years work experience
Total of 3 years technical experience
Total of 2 years management experience
Active Top Secret clearance
- Successful experience as an RA
- MCSE certification
- Understanding of NIPRNet and, SIPRNet.
- Prior experience as Systems Admin with DOD organizations.
January 28, 2013
Top Secret -Active
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
HS Diploma (or equivalent) + DoD RA and KRA course + Disa Security+ certification
Lead NIPR RA/KRA
Maden Technologies - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -