Org Marketing Statement
Build a rewarding career at Jones Lang LaSalle
A career at Jones Lang LaSalle puts you in the center of one of the largest, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment management firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for clients and employees. Recent awards include:
We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence.
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune magazine (2008, 2009)
- Best Big Companies, Forbes magazine’s Platinum 400 (2006, 2007, 2008)
- World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute (2008, 2009)
- Sustainable Cities Award, Financial Time and Urban Land Institute (2008)
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens, CRO magazine (2007, 2009)
When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that’s committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
- Supervises and directs maintenance staff and monitors performance of assigned responsibilities.
- Performs and/or directs the performance of all maintenance departmental service requests, insuring that work performed in these areas is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience.
- Supervises and implements the preventative maintenance program. Specific duties include but are not limited to: scheduling of preventative maintenance with a minimum disruption of building services, performing and/or delegating preventative maintenance tasks to the appropriately qualified maintenance staff member, orders parts and equipment required for repair, maintenance and installation of new equipment and facilities, and maintains inventory.
- Provides training and supervision aimed at expanding the capabilities of the operations staff. Specific duties include, but not limited to: Demonstrating the proper use and care of tools and instruments, giving hands on instruction in basic maintenance, safety, and trouble shooting procedures, recommending relevant outside engineering courses for enrollment and instilling an overall level of professionalism in manner and appearance.
- Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
- Plans and manages budget, allowing for appropriate control over, and utilization of institutional resources. Recommends and estimates facilities repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget.
- Insures the availability of an adequate operating inventory of tools and supplies. Specific duties include, but not limited to: Preparing and submitting purchase order requests, developing sources for stock materials and performing periodic checks for supplies.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Education - Minimum of a high school diploma. Two years of trades schooling in electrical system design, refrigeration and HVAC
- Experience - 5+ years of experience in facility/plant engineering maintenance with at least 5 years in supervision
- Special knowledge and skills - Exposure to HVAC, fluid handling/pumping, fluid filtering, mechanical systems, welding, and electrical systems engineering and operation
- Personal characteristics - Good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Must be proficient in basic computer application software such as MS Office, Lotus and E-Mail etc.
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 19 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...