Dresser-Rand is seeking a Lead Project Control Specialist to be responsible for developing, maintaining an integrated master schedule for large multiple subsystem integrated turn-key programsas well as managing all aspects of cost and budget control. Position is hands on and successful candidate is expected to take proactive initiatives to develop, maintain and track performance of the Program Financials (Cost, Estimate to complete, Productivity, Variance analysis), Earned Value progress and the overall Program Master Schedule management. The candidate must be familiar with Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Manufacturing planning and scheduling. Advanced knowledge in the area of critical path scheduling technique, EVM (Earned Value Measurement) schedule analytics utilizing Primavera and/or MS Project Scheduling software. A working knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle) is also a requirement in this role.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (Engineering, Economics, Finance, Program or System Engineering Management) or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum of Five (5) years commerical industry experience or 5 years DoD related programs in project planning /scheduling environment.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience using ERP Systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative and matrix team environment.
- Must be hands on and be able to exhibit proactive initiative and leadership to drive others to meet the schedule.
- Must have excellent communication abilities, as this position serves as the key information source between manufacturing, engineering, construction and clients.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ten (10) years experience in production planning in an EPC or Project implementation and execution environment. Experience using Oracle ERP.
- Previous experience implementing Project Controls on a large integrated type program.
- Project Management Certification (PMI) is desirable.
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Create, maintain and drive adherence to program master schedule.
- Facilitate and manage regular scheduled program status reporting meetings and manage to closure on action items from meetings
- Create, update and analyze the feed schedules from external vendors, 3 rd party purchases, engineering and construction.
- Analyze critical paths and update progress to schedule baselines.
- Facilitate team root cause analysis, solution development and tracking to resolution efforts to keep program on schedule and cost
- Interpret multiple complex relationships between cost, schedule and resource requirements and how they relate to and impact business objectives.
- Summarize, communicate and apply ato ensure appropriate schedule adn cost management
- Recommend to leadership actions to maintain customer delivery and baseline budget expectations including recovery plans.
- Cost budget and variance analysis-summarize and communicate results/conclusions/recommendations
- Actual incurred to date reporting and estimate to complete forecasting
- Earned value progress tracking and reporting
- Coordination of reporting with many Global D-R sites and suppliers
- Presentation of project data to project teams, upper management and client reporting.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid.
Dresser-Rand - 11 months ago
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...