Lead Project Manager - Contingent on Contract Award
- Oversees performance of G4 Global technical support projects or tasks and manages the technical direction of a project through design, implementation, and testing in accordance with project objectives.
- Assists in the management of the G4 Global support services task order.
- Optimizes operating results in terms of cost, methods, and personnel and implements quality control plan.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Top Secret (TS) security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, engineering, or military discipline and 8 to 10 years’ related experience.
- A minimum of four years’ managerial experience on programs and projects that provide for global maintenance, integration, installation, engineering, and logistics support.
Demonstrated experience desired for Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) efforts and complex Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Intelligence Electronic Warfare (IEW) systems including fiscal and business management.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Yes, 50 % of the Time
05/16/2013, 1:34:31 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Textron - 6 months ago
AAI flies high, with or without pilots. AAI makes aerospace and defense systems, including unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) systems for the US...